A Role Playing forum for those of all levels of experience!

Summerdale High: Freshman Year

UnicornTart

Player Power : 588

Post by UnicornTart on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:07 am

*Based off Glee and Degrassi*
    After transferring so many schools due to his parents fighting for custody battles while moving around to city and city in South Korea. It finally seemed like Jin-Seok father gained custody and moved to the United States. Now, in this new world- with new traditions and people...he must try to survive.
    Well, actually just survive for four years. Doesn't seem so bad right?
    When transferring to Littlewood High, The school for perfects and is way more technologically advanced in the district, something goes wrong and Jin is forced to go to another school. Summerdale High, a failing school that has the potential to be a great one but has the wrong leaders running it.

Could Jin bring this school back with some likely *and* unlikely friends and allies? Possibly even foes?
    Why did Littlewood's administration not take any action for Jin's transferring? Are they possibly hiding something corrupt?
    Either way, Jin's High School adventure is going to be filled with drama, romance, and heartbreak. This is going to be a (very) long four years of high school...  

----
    This RP will deal with serious and adult subjects, be warned.

RULES
    -No god modding.
    -You can't be a member of Jin's family in the RP. Jin and his father moved to the United States. Literally, all his family is in South Korea.
    -No controlling other people's characters unless they are alright with it.
    -If we are going to do a three or more RP based thing. Then it will go
    1st person is 'x'
    2nd person is 'xx'
    3rd person is 'xxx'

'x' will go first, then 'xx' and then 'xxx'. This cycle will then repeat.

-No rushing people, we all have lives. But this will be an exception if a person has not responded in four days. (Just PM them a quick reminder and ask, don't be rude please')

====
    BIO
    Name: (First and last, middle is optional)

Age: (14-18, if older than they either have to be a teacher or parent. Or just other adult/elder persons. This does not apply to seniors after they graduate.)

Species: (Human Only)

Height:

Weight:

Occupation: (If they have part-time or full-time jobs. If they don't have a job, put 'N/A')

Sexuality: (Straight, BI, Pan, Homosexual, etc.)

Love Status: Single or Taken?

Personality
    (NO LISTING OFF TRAITS. I WANT YOU TO GO INTO DETAIL.)

Appearance
    (Students are allowed to wear whatever they want, but teachers have to wear 'mature' and 'work clothing'. This does not apply to parents and other adults/elders)

Family
    Parents:
    Siblings: (Take off or put 'N/A' if they don't have any siblings)

Friends
    (ADD HERE)

Enemies
    (ADD HERE)

Backstory/Summary

(Add up to three sentences or more.)
    ------

Talent
    (Talents are certain things characters can go. They are pretty much hobbies but usually are just one thing. Characters will have up to two talents, due to the fact that Talents are going to repeat.)
    EX: Jin will have the 'Talent' of begin a cheerleader/athletics, but is also a gamer.
         Nathan will have the 'Talent' of begin a football player/athletics but is also a musician.

More than one characters will have the same talent, and if that is the case. Then you have the ability to make a 'Second Talent'. As I said, Talents can be whatever you want to ice skating...begin a writer...drawing/begin an artist...hairstyling... the possibilities are endless! So be creative!

Talent Class
    Talent Classes are the 'groups' your character is going to be in. Talent Classes are usually after and during school. These classes are never going to be Math, Science, Reading or English. But for your 'Talent Class,' there will be a possibility of a 'Class' similar to the main four.

(All the talents that are listed here are examples. You don't have to use them as they are here to get the jist of things, but you can.)
    Fine Arts- Artist (All kinds), Musician/Band, Gaming, Writing, Fashion Designer and anything that involves you using your creative mind

Athletics- Cheerleading, Football, Ice Skating, Dancing, Swimming and pretty much anything that involves you working out or begin physical

Liberal Arts- Other Languages, Historian, Advanced Math, Advanced Science, Advanced English, Advanced History, etc
    *'Advanced' means you have a talent in one of these core activities. But they just focus all around on that said subject)

Please tell me if I should add more!

----
    *The reason on why I called this, 'Freshman Year'. Is because I plan on making it all the way to 'Senior year'.*
    P.S Characters who already graduated, will be free to visit their younger friends, but they can't appear as older, coz they are adults!

P.S.S New characters are free to come in, I mean it is High School, people come into other High Schools all the time- at least in my experince...

My Wonderland is shattered. It's dead to me

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:29 am